Encope will help your organisation to utilise its utilities more efficiently
What Is an Embedded Energy Manager?
An Embedded Energy Manager is a highly qualified Energy Engineer/ Manager that can be air dropped into your organisation in order to provide energy management resource or support on an ad-hoc basis. The embedded Energy Manager will help your organisation to utilise its utilities more efficiently and reduce your organisations operating costs.
Why Choose Encope?
Encope’s Embedded Energy Manager(s) have good experience of implementing energy and cost saving projects across multiple sectors, having worked as both in-house and external consultant Energy Managers. The Embedded energy managers can support with the following activities.
- Help to plan, implement and review energy efficiency projects.
- Installation of energy efficiency technology (LED, heat pumps etc.)
- Installation of renewable generation
- Implement an Energy Management Policy
- Implement a Monitoring & Targeting (M&T) strategy.
- Deliver on-site energy awareness training.
- Deliver business cases to senior management.
- Advise BMS settings.
- Regulatory compliance (ESOS, MGHG, SECR, CCA etc.)
- Support with Implementing an Energy Management System (EnMS) ISO 5001.
- Energy and water efficiency audits, including out of hours.
- Provide due diligence on ESCO projects and review of M&V plans.e
Request a Proposal or Talk to An Experienced Energy Manager
Get in touch via the form below to talk to an experienced energy manager for more information.